Participation in the Haemophilia Challenges Me campaign using social media or via the www.milesforhaemophilia.co.uk or using the #HaemophiliaChallengesMe hashtag are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Please note that Pfizer does not represent or endorse users’ comments on our website or using the #HaemophiliaChallengesMe hashtag.
- Pfizer does not condone any risky or dangerous behaviour and are not responsible for Personal Best Challenges and any personal consequence whatsoever that might arise from it. In partnership with your healthcare professional please discuss the physical activity you plan to undertake as part of this campaign and ensure that any practiced activity is safe.
- By posting/sharing contents on the website and/or other channel using the #HaemophiliaChallengesMe hashtag, you acknowledge that Pfizer has the right to use/reproduce/repost such contents free of cost and without specific permissions or restrictions.
- Please do not share information about your condition or personal medical history in posts on the website or on other channels as part of the campaign.
Ensure that your contributions to the website and #HaemophiliaChallengesMe social media posts:
- Are in line with the nature and the purpose of the #HaemophiliaChallengesMe social media campaign
- Are lawful, tasteful, constructive and polite
- Do not infringe UK laws
- Are not indecent, offensive, defamatory, obscene or abusive. In particular your contributions must not make any offensive comments that are connected to race, religion, social class, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or disability
- Are not intimidating, threatening, harassing, bullying, mocking or of such nature so as to cause upset, distress or inconvenience to any person
- Are not misleading
- Do not endanger yourself or others
- Do not contain any illegal content, including but not limited to content committing or promoting an illegal act
- Do not constitute spamming
- Do not knowingly cause the transmission of any viruses, bugs, worms or any other computer software code of a destructive nature or adverse effect
- Are not advertising or promotional
- Do not include profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language
- Are your own original work and do not infringe the rights of any third party
- Do not include (i) images of nude adults; (ii) images of children under the age of 18 years; (iii) images showing illegal or dangerous activity or material; and/or (iv) images that a reasonable individual might find offensive, indecent and/or otherwise objectionable
- Do not reveal/publish any personal information about yourself or anyone else (including but not limited to full name, address, telephone number, email address or identifiable health status or any other information from which you or third parties can be personally identified)
- Considering the nature and the purpose of the campaign, do not contain any reference to pharmaceutical products, possible side effect, quality/safety/medical advice or information
Please note in certain cases, Pfizer reserves the right to remove posts to the website and comments on Pfizer owned channels.
Please find below the reasons why posts and comments may need to be removed at Pfizer’s discretion:
- Your post references a Product
While we do not endorse any users’ comments other than our own, we still have to be mindful of the important regulations that govern our industry, and the need to provide balanced information about a product to the public in a consistent and regulated manner. If your post references a product/brand from any company – positive or negative – we will need to remove it, since we can’t guarantee that it will represent comply with these regulations.
- Your post references a Possible Side Effect
If your post includes reference to possible side effects associated with a Pfizer product, we may be required to contact you for further information. You may contact us to report an adverse event related to Pfizer products by calling 01304 616161 and asking for Adverse Events.
- Your post contains Vulgarity
If you use profane or vulgar language, your post will be removed. In addition to vulgar language, we’ll be screening for personal attacks of any kind or offensive terms that target specific ethnic, racial, religious, age or gender orientation groups. We ask that everyone treat each other with respect.
- Your post contains Medical Advice
Due to the serious implications unsolicited and unverified medical advice might have, these posts will be removed. For any medical condition, we recommend consulting with your physician.
- Your post is Off-Topic
Posts and comments will be removed if they are clearly off topic, spam, make unsupported accusations or promote services or products
- There is a chance we’ll encounter a situation not outlined above that will require us to remove your comment. Please note that Pfizer reserves the right to delete any posting at its sole discretion.
Notwithstanding the above, please be aware that, in some case (for example in case of illegal contents/acts; in case of third party rights infringement; in case of drug safety reporting; etc.), where requested by the law or by the relevant Authority, Pfizer may be required to provide information about the users and posted contents to fulfil legal obligations.